Are you a hard working dynamic person with a keen interest in photography? Are you fluent in English and another European language? Make use of this opportunity to invest in an exciting photographic career at sea! No previous experience needed but you will have to go through an application process & meet the requirements to be accepted on our intensive full-time training at our partners’ photography academy.
A custom designed training programme has been put together to meet the quality and technical requirements. We work with the largest and most successful international photographic concessionaire which represents over 600 photographers on 43+ ships around the world.
Working on board as a ship’s photographer is more than just a job, it is a lifestyle. Cruise ship work is not for everyone and it is important that you understand what it is like before making a commitment. Please be aware this is NOT a gap year option, but a career investment!
Once you have successfully completed the course, you will be placed as a photographer on a ship provided that your paperwork is in order. This includes a FREE flight, hotel accommodation and transport to your ship.
• Age group 21-35
• Fluent in English. German, French, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese as a 2nd language get preference
• Photographers with experience or applicants with a degree/ diploma in Photography (at an accredited institution) get preference
• Applicants without photography training will be evaluated according to language skills and sales experience
• A valid South African, Namibian, Zimbabwean, Mozambique, Botswana passport holder
• Applicants with serious health problems (Asthma, back problems, chronic medicine etc.) will unfortunately not be able to apply
• No criminal record
• You will need sufficient funds to pay for medical examination, course fees, visa and accommodation