As a Camp Exchange counselor, you will have the tremendous opportunity to share your summer with people from all over the world, gain insight that will carry over into all aspects of your life, while also developing skills and experience in an incredibly wide range of areas.
We are only recruiting specialist counselors where you will guide the campers through a specific activity each day. Depending on the camp activities range from ceramics, music, water focus sports like kayaking, water skiing, boat driving, swimming etc., dance, archery, circus, fencing, stained glass, horseback riding, rock climbing, wilderness trip leaders, metalwork, and wood working.
- At least 19 years of age by May 1st,
- Have demonstrated leadership experience.
- Strong English speakers.
- Highly dedicated individuals.
- Available to work for at least 9 weeks, from early May/mid June through to late August.
- Accommodation in New York or Boston before heading to camp
- Comprehensive orientation in New York or Boston
- Transportation to camp from your arrival orientation
- CIEE Insurance coverage for duration of your program
- Completion Certificate and references upon successful completion of the
program from CIEE
- International Flights