TEACH AND TRAVEL IN THAILAND
Whether you are looking to take a Gap year or make a total life change and move to Thailand more permanently – We assist you all the way. We offer 24/7 Support to all our applicants, from the day you apply we walk with you every step of this new exciting journey. We assist couples and friends to make this possible.
Earn a good salary and feel the financial freedom that low living expenses in Thailand have to offer!! Stroll through the night markets at 3 Am, experience a culture of peace and consideration. And last but not least, embrace the rewarding experience that teaching these young lives brings you.
|Teaching English in Thailand is an incredible experience for anyone looking to embrace a new culture, learn new skills, make new friends, and give back to communities. Teaching is a great means in which to live a sustainable adventure, allowing you to earn a good salary while having the opportunity to explore a diverse and beautiful part of the world. The Teach-in-Thailand program begins with an in-depth, comprehensive, cultural orientation course covering all aspects of life in Thailand which includes in-class lectures as well as active learning excursions. TESOL, or Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages, is a certification widely recognized in Thailand as the leading certification and the benchmark of teaching proficiency. We provide a 120-Hour internationally accredited TESOL course and certification, taught by experienced industry professionals. The accreditation will allow you to teach with confidence, and also aid with job placement. This program allows everyone the chance to live an exciting and sustainable adventure through teaching English in Thailand.|
LOCATIONS FOR ORIENTATION AND TESOL COURSE:
|Airport Pickup (provided applicants land within four days of start date)
Comprehensive job placement assistance
Several exciting cultural excursions
Full background check on school
4 weeks accommodation during the course with breakfast!
Documentation & assistance in opening bank account. ATM card is optional cost
Thai SIM card (excluding Blackberry services)
|* Age 18 – 45 – No degree or Qualifications required. No experience required.
* Good command of English
* Applicants must be in good physical and mental health.
* Applicants must be passport holders of any of the following countries: United States, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand, Australia, the United Kingdom, and Ireland.
|COMPONENTS OF THE IN-CLASS TESOL COURSE|
|* 120 hours of onsite and off-site instruction and work
* Course book, multiple handouts
* Comprehensive orientation including four days of Thai lessons and Thai culture, society and politics
* Camp facilitation
* Two cultural activities
* Graduation certificate, recommendation letter, graduation ceremony
Applicants who are degree holders will get paid between 25,000 and 35,000 Baht per month. This can increase significantly with tutoring on the side.
Medical insurance (not all schools, depending on contract).
Applicants who are non-degree holders will get paid between 20,000 and 35,000 Baht per month (Usually if you are making in the low end, your salary may come with partial accommodation support). This can increase significantly with tutoring on the side.
Applicants will get all school holidays off, this could be as much as 30 days at a time. Thai government holidays are often paid.
Visa applications can be processed within 24 hours.
* Visiting an elephant camp
* Volunteering at Hutsadin Elephant Foundation
* Interacting with local farmers of a pineapple plantation that were adversely affected by floods in 2011
* Chartering a long tail boat through a protected mangrove forest and visit a local fisherman’s’ village
* Visiting the King’s Royal Palace
* Volunteering with animal rescue organization
* Visiting a Buddhist temple and observing amazing history while receiving a blessing from a monk
* Attending a beach barbecue a traditional Lanna dinner.
* Participating in authentic cooking lessons
* Participating in Muay Thai lessons
FEE BREAKDOWN: (REMEMBER THIS INCLUDES ALL OF THE CULTURAL EXPERIENCES)